Sunday, March 30, 2008

Questionnaire

  • What time did you get up this morning? 9:00, then out of bed at 9:45.
  • Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. Their luster and humble sheen is lovely.
  • Last movie you saw in the theater? I do not remember!
  • What is your favorite TV show? Haven't watched tv in a long time. TV show I miss the most: Jeopardy! Alex would tell me fun facts while I cooked dinner. Miss you, Alex!
  • What did you eat for Breakfast? Coffee and orange juice with my cold medicine mixed in. Yesterday: Egg sandwiches.
  • What food do you dislike? Grits. And lima beans.
  • What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hmm...I've got a series of mix CD's I put together to energize me for housecleaning.
  • What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Echo. It's my first car and I love it.
  • Favorite sandwich? Homemade white bread with ham, bacon, lettuce, mayonnaise, cucumber, salt, pepper, and cheese. Yumm. Sometimes with Dijon mustard, too.
  • What characteristics do you despise? Pretense
  • Favorite item of clothing? My corduroys that fit me well. Love them.
  • If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? British Isles with my husband
  • What color is your bathroom? Unfortunately, it's a peachy-pink. The previous tenant painted it. It's hideous.
  • Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer.
  • Where would you retire? I don't know.
  • Most memorable birthday? 26th--deeply in love, spending the weekend at Grandma and Granddad's--Mom and Dad were there--and so was my honey. That was the weekend they officially met him: my husband.
  • Favorite sport to watch? Volleyball. Also Olympic-caliber Track and Field.
  • When is your birthday? In December.
  • Are you a morning or a night person? N.I.G.H.T.
  • What is your shoe size? 9.5
  • What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher, astronaut, mom.
  • What are you today? I'm currently unemployed but I'm trying to find another teaching job after a short sabbatical.
  • What is your favorite candy? Bit o' Honey.
  • Your favorite flower? Rose, Carnation, Lily (the big tiger lilies). Bachelor button. Daisy. Wildflowers in Colorado. Bluebells (they are sooooo blue!). And plumeria. White plumeria.
  • What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 26 -- Ian's school year ends.
  • What are you listening to right now? Nothing
  • What was the last thing you ate? Sunday potluck at my church
  • Do you wish on stars? Falling stars, yes
  • If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Right now I feel like I'd be a purple crayon from an off brand...when you color with it, the marks wouldn't be very vibrant and they'd be streaky and unattractive. I feel moody.
  • What is your pet peeve? When people use apostrophes improperly (you don't need to use an apostrophe when pluralizing, people!)
  • Last person you spoke to on the phone? Husband.
  • Favorite soft drink? Coke, but I haven't had one in a looong time.
  • Favorite restaurant? In the world: Giuseppe's in Colorado Springs because we all go there together; it's tradition. For everyday? Hah! Steak n' Shake, Wendy's, and Panera (though Panera is pretty expensive and I can never find a coupon).
    Hair Color? Dark blond.
  • Favorite day of the year? The first day of summer vacation when you get to sleep in, the bedroom windows are open, there's a nice breeze blowing in, and you can hear the ch-ch-ch of sprinklers off in the distance. It's even more delightful now that I'm married: I get to roll to my right and bump into my most favorite person in the world.
  • What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie.
  • Summer or winter? Summer for barbequeing and eating al fresco; winter for fireplaces, big cups of hot chocolate, and cozy sweaters.
  • Hugs or kisses? Both.
  • Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
    When was the last time you cried? This morning in church.
  • What is under your bed? Storage, empty suitcases-inside-suitcases, and stuff.
  • Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? Mike.
  • What did you do last night? Watched a movie with my husband (No Reservations...glad I only spent $1 on it at the Redbox)
  • Favorite smell? Rain
  • What are you afraid of? Being alone
  • How many keys on your key ring? Ummmm...7 or 8?
  • Favorite day of the week? Depends. Usually Sundays.
  • How many states have you lived in? --Colorado, Georgia, Tennessee, Hawaii, Pennsylvania: 5
  • Do you make friends easily? Yes
  • How many words did spell check have to correct? None. I spell them right the first time (usually).

No comments: