- Study. My final is Monday afternoon.
- Do devotions.
- Maybe write a proper blog post.
- Be at work at 4. I'm there till 11. (Ick.)
- While at work, remember the following:
- Remember this verse:
O Lord, I love the habitation of your house and the place where your glory dwells. Do not sweep my soul away with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men, in whose hands are evil devices, and whose right hands are full of bribes. --Psalm 26:8-10 ESV
- Remember that this particular place I work isn't where I ultimately belong. I have family, and friends, and a church home that all love me for who I am--that person God created me to be (not simply valuing me for how well I perform while on the clock).
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Cinnamon in coffee.
Some of you may think it's practically a mortal sin to ruin perfectly good coffee with cinnamon. But, since income has been sparse these last few months, I haven't been able to get myself to buy coffee of higher quality (with great quality comes great price point!) than the Store Brand. And I shop (usually) at the W-mart.
So: three cups today! Cinnamon in coffee is delicious today.
Monday, April 14, 2008
The truth and faithfulness of the Word of God. The Bible is always true, and the more I learn about it and about everything, the truer it grows.
All Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. --2 Timothy 3:16-17 ESV