- Study. My final is Monday afternoon.
- Do devotions.
- Maybe write a proper blog post.
- Be at work at 4. I'm there till 11. (Ick.)
- While at work, remember the following:
- Remember this verse:
O Lord, I love the habitation of your house and the place where your glory dwells. Do not sweep my soul away with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men, in whose hands are evil devices, and whose right hands are full of bribes. --Psalm 26:8-10 ESV
- Remember that this particular place I work isn't where I ultimately belong. I have family, and friends, and a church home that all love me for who I am--that person God created me to be (not simply valuing me for how well I perform while on the clock).